CommonSense-ready devices are devices that are already supported by CommonSense IoT Platform. At the begining of may 2019, they are more than 200. With this amount of devices, the use cases you look for are immediately available with CommonSense. The platform unifies the management of heterogeneous multi-protocols & manufacturer devices in order to allow our partners and clients to build their bespoke end-to-end IoT Solutions.
CommonSense has built-in telecom layers enabling to support multiple protocols and architectures including all LoRaWAN architectures. With CommonSense, you have the toold to build your IoT solutions aligning your IT and equipment divisions issues with your organization vision towards innovation.
Learn more about CommonSense IoT Platform with LPWA networks
The innovative use case
Ineo Sense ACS Padlock
The ACS Padlock device is an electronic locker wich benefit from
The ACS Padlock device is an electronic seal that benefits from a technological set of radio communication and offers a security and traceability solution for the transport of goods in the broad sense: containers, equipment and goods cabinet, truck doors.... The ACS-Padlock performs the triple function: securing by locking, identification and location, as well as traceability of events (opening, positioning, movement ...)
- Fully integrated triple function device: locking, localization & authentication
- LoRa, NFC compatible
- On-the-fly zone detection (reactivity <3sec)
- Accessible in real time (two-way communication)
- Local or remote lock with notifications and alarms
- CommonSense-ready device associable to any other device
- CommonSense functions associated: tracking, geofencing, alerts, automation
- Bin monitoring, cargo boxes or trucks
- Baggage monitoring at airports
- Container monitoring in ports
Discover more devices for logistics
The Sigfox network with deep indoor
Adeunis Répéteur Sigfox
Access to the Sigfox network in deep indoor can sometimes be complicated. The Adeunis Sigfox Repeater network tool provides an answer by saving a device a few tens of meters to reach the Sigfox network coverage. According to Adeunis' tests: 95% of frames are well received with Repeaters against 24% without in low signal environments.
- Can be associated with any Sigfox device
- No Sigfox network subscription required
- Define a device list to be repeated
- Removable battery
- Fixing system DIN rail, tube and wall mounting
Discover all IoT devices for network support
For a very precise water metering
Yzatec Smart meters
Yzatec offers a wide range of reliable and accurate meters for agriculture and drinking water systems. Remote monitoring is ubiquitous thanks to the global Sigfox network facilitates deployments. Yzatec's innovation is its piezoelectric ultrasonic counting capable of detecting very small water flows.
- Global Sigfox network & advanced integration with CommonSense IoT Platform
- Ultrasonic piezoelectric counting to detect very small water flows, for example micro-leaks (around 3 L / hour)
- Rugged uni block design
- Small dimensions
- Aluminum housing
- CommonSense-ready device that can be associated with any other CS-ready device.
- CommonSense features associated: alerts, automation
- Related devices: ○ Strega technologies - electro valve
- Monitoring of irrigation activities
- Invoicing of water for use
- Pro-active management of water infrastructures
- Compliance with irrigation regulations
Discover all devices for water apps
Smart irrigation at your reach
Strega Technologies Electro valves
The STREGA Connected Valve is a battery powered all-in-one industrial grade wireless valve. Its strong network penetration and its very long distance communication makes it particularly relevant for its field.
Two optional digital inputs
Valve all in one extreme distance with embedded clock
Autonomy up to 10 years
Strong signal penetration (obstacles, inside buildings)
- CommonSense-ready device + fully managed: valve, internal clock, wake up frequency, schedulers, adaptive data rate ...
Related functions alerts, automation
Example of associable equipment:- Soil Moisture Sensor
- Management of the city water network
- Irrigation for agriculture, golf courses, green areas in the city.
- Cold reason management
Le nouvel entrant
The Czech manufacturer Solidus Tech is entering the CommonSense-ready devices list. To start, a sensor with impulse reading head for water meters, a temperature and humidity sensor as well as an accelerometer land on CommonSense IoT Platform.
Contact us to speak about your IoT projects on + 33 1 43 15 69 85