Press Release, Paris, France. November 17th, 2020
Vertical M2M a leading IoT Platform provider, and MyDataModels the leading AI-Driven Analytics provider for small data announced today a partnership that enables the smooth integration of AI into vertical markets such as Utility, Smart City, Industry 4.0 and Agriculture.
The “data-driven” movement is accelerating in IoT: Business Executives, Engineers, Researchers and Technicians need data produced by IoT devices on a daily basis. They also need to drive more efficiently their organizations and the new combined solution provides them with a simplicity of use never seen before.
By joining their expertise in Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence, the companies have created the first end-to-end AIoT solution that is easy to deploy and straightforward to use. It is composed of their flagship products:
- CommonSense IoT Platform® which includes all the building blocks necessary to deliver IoT projects from end to end: rapid integration of all IoT sensors and equipment, advanced management of fleet of devices and immediate access to applications.
- TADA Platform®, an Augmented Analytics platform led by artificial intelligence and predictive modeling. Powerful and easy to use, TADA helps every professional to deeply analyze their data and make more informed decisions.
“TADA Platform is very much the ancillary product our prospects need to address Data Driven AIoT Projects; it is extremely user friendly, it produces predictive models that are compact and easy to integrate into final applications. It also helps users uncover buried data insights without data science expertise.”, says Maurice Zembra, CEO of Vertical M2M.
The solution has already been adopted by tier one customers to analyze and to detect engine’s vibration anomalies. Results show that the solution can detect malfunction in more than 94% of the time. More importantly the solution explains why this prediction was made enabling professionals to take appropriate measures. It can be used in a wide variety of use cases.
“We are extremely excited by the partnership with Vertical M2M. Their CommonSense IoT is a reliable and multi-connectivity IoT platform. It is a perfect companion for our AI-driven solution as our customers can now successfully train and build explainable machine learning models based on the data aggregated, cleaned and collected from 1000’s of sensors.”, says Alain Blancquart, CEO & Co-Founder of MyDataModels.
Contact us for a demo and trial our end-to-end AIoT solution
MyDataModels - MyDataModels develops TADA, an Augmented Analytics platform led by artificial intelligence and predictive modeling. Powerful and easy to use, TADA helps every professional to deeply analyze their data and make more informed decisions. As such, MyDataModels technology is the preferred solution for healthcare, research, industry and embedded systems. MyDataModels is based in France and employs 30 people. Learn more: www.mydatamodels.com.
Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
About VERTICAL M2M
Since 2008, Vertical M2M is an independent telecom software vendor and solution provider specialized in Industrial IoT solutions.
Our core solution, CommonSense IoT Platform®, enables Industry players to solve the 3 key pain points they are facing whenever deploying large-scale IoT projects:
- instantly connect heterogeneous networks of devices (15+ IoT technologies supported including LPWAN LoRAWan/LTE-M/NB-IoT, Cellular GSM/SMS/2G/3G/4G and 5G, radio LAN/PAN, Wifi ULP/BLE, wired, BUS, 250+ pre-integrated IoT devices…)
- securely and reliably manage fleet of devices with advanced telecom supervision tools and services to ease both installation and commissioning on the field of devices and operation costs, and grant performance of IoT applications
- simplifies access to IoT applications through APIs, a complete design tool (IoT APP STUDIO) for no-code IoT application development, or turnkey ready-to-go applications.
With over 40 customers in 10+ different countries, CommonSense IoT Platform® is available as a white-label solution and can be delivered either as a CLOUD-based service or a dedicated infrastructure.