SECURITY IS NOT AN OPTION
Built-in security for your IoT solutions
Security is a major issue which must be dealt with from end-to-end within an IoT solution. The software part of the IoT solution architecture, materialized by CommonSense IoT Platform®, integrates several security layers :
- Secured communication layers
- Management tools web portal (CommonSense Device Management module) in HTTPS/SSL
- Secured APIs with tokens & access authentification
- Secured front-end application for data access
- Tracking of all operations performed on the platform
- Multi-level architecture and data model enabling the seperation of technical and applicative contexts of the different clients and service suppliers on a same platform (multi-tenant logic)
- Secured CLOUD architecture with VPN, NAT and advanced firewalls mechanisms as well as integrated operating tools (such as Zabbix) for control and monitoring of the platforms’ processes, CPU, RAM etc.
- Integration of CMS solutions / trusted third parties for key and certificate management
Let's talk now about your projects !
Tell us what are your pains with IoT, we will schedule a meeting with you to help you solve these issues and successfully carry out your projects